The Diocese wants everyone to experience the faith-changing formation events that it offers during the year! Compromised personal funds should never be a reason to not participate. Through special funds, scholarships are available. Typically, the participant will contribute one third of the fee, their church will contribute another third, and the Diocese will contribute a third. If that formula does not work, please let us know, as the Diocese is willing to cover what we need to for participants to be able to attend.
If you are requesting scholarship assistance, please follow these steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com requesting aid before the March 27th registration deadline. You will receive a code in a response email that you may use on this form to pay your third of the fee. In your email, please include:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your congregation
- Contact information for your congregation
2. Contact your local congregation to alert them that you are requesting aid.
3. Wait until you have received a code in response to your email, then fill out your registration, as you are not able to save an incomplete registration on this form.
4. Once you have received your code, return to this form. Fill it out as usual, and check the box indicating you've requested a scholarship.
5. Enter the code you received via email.
6. Submit your payment of one third of the fee.
7. The Diocese and the church will handle the remaining balance.